Kitchen Gear We Love, T-shirts, Books
&Chocolate cake kits!
Kitchen GEAR WE LOVE:
- Cauliflower Tool –Ann’s favorite way to attack a head of cauliflower.
- Aerated Pan– this pan bakes it crispy on top and below! Our favorite for making pita chips.
- Air Popcorn Maker– We love having these when only a popcorn fix will do. I have had the same air popper since college!
- Tovolo Mini Scoop and Spreader. OH, do we LOVE this little rubber spatula and or spreader. It is exactly what we have needed for years.
- Citrus Reamer. My mom prefers this tool for lemons, limes and all things citrus that need to be juiced. I prefer #3!
- Lemon Press. This gets SO much action at my house. The acid from all the lemons and limes I juice has removed the paint from the press!
- Zester/ Microplane. This tool adds ZEST, LIFE, VIM, and VIGOR to your food. It is magic. There are many inspiring colors to choose from, too!
- Parchment Paper. This may sound dull, but do not underestimate this stuff. It saves you 1000’s of calories as it replaces greasing a pan; it saves you 1000’s of hours in clean up, and your food still browns. I love it when our kids whip out the parchment paper when they are cooking! A good habit in action.
- Wooden Handle Potato Masher. This mini arm workout feels best with a wooden handle. It doesn’t slip as much in my opinion. Boil potatoes, mash potatoes, eat potatoes, check out your triceps.
- Apple Slicer. This moves apples and pears through your home. Place it next to the fruit bowl and watch the games begin.
- Melon Baller. Our favorite appetizer, Smoky Little Devils, demands an awesome melon baller in order to scoop out the wee B-sized potatoes. This baller is up for the task!
- Pastry Knife. This tool makes kitchen clean up a whiz after pizza night, chili night, biscuits cutting, or anytime your teens have invaded the kitchen. My husband loves this tool – puts him in a good mood!
- Immersion Blender. This is a magic wand. Such a helping hand. It thickens, grinds, blends and makes whatever is in the pot more flavorful…while only adding one item that needs cleaning.
- Ginger /Garlic Grinding Plate and Brush. Grind up these flavor boosting, immune boosting ingredients with ease. My mom uses this every night when she makes salad dressing. I can smell it just thinking about it- Yum!
- Commercial Grade French Fry Cutter– My father gifted a french fry cutter to each of us one holiday. What love! Now we all have these devices mounted in our homes – some in dangerous places.
- Panini Grill we love! My mom loves anything crispy. This machine is a champ at making almost anything have a crispy exterior – while also being a non-stick surface. The other day I found the kids making waffles using this….needless to say it was a mess!
- Brandless! We use Brandless for purchasing pantry staples. We love their whole wheat pasta, organic brown rice, quinoa, parchment paper and more! Visit their website, you will fall in love with them, just like we did! Use this referral code: http://brndlss.life/give6get6
- Cuisinart Waffle Maker– is my mom’s favorite. The waffles don’t stick – as long as you WAIT until they are done- which is so hard to do!
- Tupperware Food Processor Chopnprep Chef- makes you feel like you are starting a little lawn mower, mini arm workout and all. And this processes your food beautifully, just like a little lawn mower would.
- Non-stick Muffin Tins. These are the answer to muffins that do not stick. Sometimes we don’t feel the need to even clean the tin after baking!
- plants only.
- Available upon request
- All short sleeve T-shirts $22.00 + shipping and handling
plants only. women’s cut
- heathered-purple with green print
- heathered-red with navy print -*note this shirt looks way brighter on the site than it really is. It is a heathered-red, not such a vibrant red.
- heathered-blue with green print
CUVA available in women’s cut
- light blue with grey print
- hot coral with grey print
Please contact Health Care is Self Care at email@example.com to place an order.
Leave your name, shipping address, which shirt you are interested in, the number of shirts, size, and we will ship it off to you! We will send an electronic invoice to your email address once your order has shipped.
AT EVENTS ONLy: WEE Chocolate CAKE KIT:
Bake with me! This is our favorite birthday/ holiday /graduation/welcome home/goodbye/ or as you can see I make up any excuse — treat.
- This kit makes one wee chocolate cake: an 8×8 round or a loaf pan for the family to share. *Photo below shows 2 wee chocolate cakes stacked with Chocolate Frosting – recipe posting on YouTube December 2018.
- All you need to add from home is maple syrup and water
- $10.00 + shipping and handling
Please contact Health Care is Self Care at firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. Leave your name, shipping address, email, number of wee kits, and we will ship it off to you! We will send an electronic invoice to your email address once your order has shipped.
The Engine 2 Cookbook
Rip Esselstyn & Jane Esselstyn
- Give this Hot Shot Biscotti recipe a go! You will love it!
- This recipe is on all our holiday buffets: Cranberry Salsa
- Try this hearty recipe: Two-Handed Sloppy Joes
The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook
Ann Crile Esselstyn and Jane Esselstyn
Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Dr. C.B.Esselstyn Jr. MD
The Engine 2 Diet
Rip Esselstyn, recipes by Jane Esselstyn
How Not To Die
Michael Greger MD
The China Study
Dr. Neal Barnard’s Program for Reversing Diabetes
Dr. Neal Barnard
21 Day Weight Loss Kickstart
Dr. Neal Barnard
McDougall Quick and Easy, McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss, The Starch Solution
Dr. John McDougall MD